It was a hard decision, but I had no cure except removing Online Shop from my site.
Managing a multilingual site in WordPress is not as easy as I was thinking at first. More than two years, I had used qTranslateX for this purpose, and I have had many unexpected problems with it.
Finally, I decided to use WPML, migrating to WPML was a tough process and after I thought that everything is OK, I found more than 6000 unwanted categories in my Woocommerce shop! Removing these unwanted categories was something possible, but I think handling a multilingual online shop with open source tools like WordPress and Woocommerce need someone to work full time on them. As I am too busy to do that, I decided to remove this part.
In one hand I had few products on the shop, on the other hand having an active weblog was essential for me so that this site will remain my weblog and I will write for my site visitors every week.
The Online Shop in English or Persian will be moved to a specific URL soon.